Admins
Owner
Sea Scoundrel
Neptune's Legacy
Buccaneer
Quarter Master
Deck Hand
Captain
As announced in the latest news post, players will have the opportunity to carry over their builds from the wipe to the next update. If you choose, you may keep your exact base locations and islands along with ships but containers will not carry over! Players will not be allowed to save any items.

Please comment below or private message me your player name, what you are saving, and the coordinates of the builds you want to save, they will then be carried over to the next update. :)
Posted Sep 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 1, 17
List
Undo
Pirate
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
vidar1cool my ship in my dock bbrent9 i want to keep it as i love it and a shame you can't save items.
Posted Sep 1, 17
List
Undo
Pirate
Votes:
+61
Untagged users
Sschwark1 Strawhats whole base (island included) -700 -700
Posted Sep 1, 17
List
Undo
Helper
Votes:
+21
Helper
Xeifer99 ptrent6 Ship, its mah bb u_u
11.jpg
Posted Sep 1, 17
List
Undo
Pirate
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
FishEmpire island
Total left corner of the map near port river dale -4015 -5419 including the giant ship just outside the island you will see it.
(forgot to claim it last night)
Posted Sep 2, 17
List
Undo
Pirate
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey this is emperor_joe this may be a bit late but could you preserve my private island from getting deleted by the update. I cant get the cords because the server is down but maybe you could look up my username to find it.
Posted Sep 4, 17
Developer
Votes:
+66
Developer
Your private island would have been transferred the way it was anyways, regardless of if you posted or not. It's a donor item so you keep it past the update :)
Loyalty cannot be bought.
Posted Sep 4, 17
Owner
Votes:
+430
Admins
Owner
Sea Scoundrel
Neptune's Legacy
Buccaneer
Quarter Master
Deck Hand
Captain
As stead said above, you never have to worry about products you bought from the store, you will always have them; ships, islands, gear, ranks, ect.
Posted Sep 4, 17 · OP
Pirate
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
if this is still available could I get my build at my spawn dock saved? I believe it's bbrent1.
Posted Sep 12, 17 · Last edited Sep 12, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+430
Admins
Owner
Sea Scoundrel
Neptune's Legacy
Buccaneer
Quarter Master
Deck Hand
Captain
wrote:
if this is still available could I get my build at my spawn dock saved? I believe it's bbrent1.
You can't get on but I can send a screenshot and save bbrent1.
Posted Sep 12, 17 · OP
273 Posts
193 Posts
101 Posts
NoticeNotices